Monday 16 May 2011

TBC Loves...

Hi guys! 

Lucky Marie is off on her holiers at the minute so I'm going to get started & introduce myself by sharing with you some of my favourite things from the world of fashion & beauty! I've put together a little collage of my most coveted items...




The only one of these things I actually own is the Rose Gold Michael Kors watch!! :)

  • Chloé & Burberry Prorsum have been amongst my favourite fashion houses for a while now. Chloé is so simple & chic whereas Burberry Prorsum bring the drama with their prints & textures without taking it that step too far. Other designers I'm loving lately are Prabal Gurung, 3.1 Phillip Lim & you can't beat Valentino for a show stopping Oscar gown.
  • Any amazing outfit needs amazing accessories & for heels, Brian Atwood cannot be ignored! His fierce designs, esp those snakeskin ankle boots (top left corner) are right at the top of my wishlist! Kurt Geigers colour pop wedges (bottom right corner)would also be great for summer!
  • Diamonds may be a girls best friend but Chanel pearls would surely be a girls best investment! A long string tied with a black bow for me please to keep the look modern & young. As for bags, I could be here for hours but for now, this very expensive red/pink Valentino Rose bag & this Reiss metallic box clutch would do me just lovely!
  • My celebrity fashion icons would have to be Victoria Beckham, Kate Bosworth & the Olsen Twins. Posh always looks so sleek & put together & every item fits like a glove! Kate Bosworth constantly surprises me with her fashion choices & despite the experimentation, never puts a foot wrong. And Mary Kate & Ashley have to be commended for showing diversity & how to dress to reflect your individuality. 
  • Last but not least.. My first love.. Make Up! Personal favs of mine have to be Bobbi Brown (amazing foundation/blusher), Nars (the french colour genius) & the 60's inspired Dior eye makeup from a few seasons ago. Expensive but worth it. I'll take one in every colour!

So there you have my not-so-brief introduction!:)      xo TBC 

No comments:

Post a Comment